Phytochemicals and its potential benefits
Jul 12, 2021
Phytochemicals are believed to have the potential to minimize the risk of cancer development.
Although until now which Phytochemicals with such benefit are still in question, the main therapeutic groups have been identified.
1. Flavonoids may act a bit like a female sex hormone. These weak estrogen-like substances can replace your body’s natural estrogen position, which potentially militates against breast cancers that depend on estrogen for their growth.
2. Antioxidants are contained more in dark-colored fruits and vegetables than other types. They protect your body’s cells from radicals which can damage a cell’s genetic part and might trigger the cell to grow out of control.
3. Carotenoids, which are the sources of the yellow, orange, and red colors of many plants could possibly reduce the risk of cancer.
4. Sulfides modify cell growth. There has been much evidence to suggest that they can inhibit tumor development.
5. Anthocyanins can protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals. Some research trials even indicated that they have the potential to reduce cancer cell proliferation and slow down tumor foundation.
JoeGenEx provides raw materials to the body in the form of Phytochemicals, making your cancer-free and healthy life more achievable.