Jan 01, 2019
Dear our valued Members,
In order to acknowledge the contribution and promote the business of our valued Members, we are pleased to announce the Start-Up Campaign launched in 2019.
CAMPAIGN PERIOD: from January 1st 2019 to December 31st 2019
Business members who registered from January 1st 2018 to December 31st 2019 can achieve rank special bonus promotion if meeting the campaign conditions.
Campaign conditions: for members who register within the CAMPAIGN PERIOD
(January 1st 2019 – December 31st 2019)
In order to pay tribute to our valued Members who registered before the CAMPAIGN PERIOD, extended conditions will be applied to the campaign as follows:
Extended conditions: for members who register before January 01st, 2019
- The timing meeting the incentive conditions must be within the campaign period (January 1st 2019 – December 31st 2019).
- The deadline for Sponsor bonus of Start-up campaign is calculated based on the registration completion date of those who get introduced. Although persons introduced by you submit the membership application within 30 days, you are not eligible for 1.5 time higher sponsor bonus if the application is incomplete within this time period (due to document delivery by post or any other reasons).
- In case a member fulfill campaign conditions in the registration date or month, he/she can receive campaign bonus during the Campaign Period. If member jumps over the ranks, he/she will receive combined campaign bonuses if meeting all the conditions required for each eligible rank.
- There is a time limit for each campaign incentive achievement condition, and it is necessary to meet the conditions within such time limit. For example, if a member registers in November 2018, the deadline for campaign sponsor bonus has passed. However, if the member reaches Silver or higher rank within the Campaign Period, he/she can receive corresponding special bonus. If member does not fulfill the conditions within the prescribed campaign period, he/she cannot gain any special bonus.
- Start-up campaign bonus is paid together with other types of bonus in the month after the month that campaign bonus accrues.
- Start-up campaign bonus is only achievable for members who get a new rank for the first time. Members getting a rank for the second time onwards (got the rank in the past but lost it and then reach such rank for the second time) are not targets of the start-up campaign.
- Travel bonus incentive is USD1,800. Members can make good use of this amount to cover their own travel expense and accommodation. Please be noted that only those who attend the incentive tour is eligible for the travel bonus.
- Conditions for special pin badge: introducing 6 people or more, member can get 01 pin badge as present. Only 01 pin badge can be awarded to each member fulfilling the prescribed conditions, no matter how many people he/she introduces (even 12 people, 18 people, etc).
- Members who reach the total referrals of 6 people or more within the campaign period (January 1st 2019 – December 31st 2019) can receive special pin badge. After he/she is confirmed to reach the total referrals of 6 people or more, he/she can automatically receive the special pin badge.
- Members who reach the total referrals of 6 people or more before the campaign period can receive special pin badge after submitting the Special pin badge application to NFR customer service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download the Special pin badge request from “Downloads” function on your Fastrack.
- If there is a violation of laws and membership regulations, bonuses will not be awarded even if the conditions are met. In addition, if an illegal situation is found after special bonus has been awarded, it will be deducted from the next time of bonus accruing.
- For the due date of each incentive achievement, please refer to the Campaign due date quick reference chart.
- For achieving Special Pin Badge, please fulfill the Special Pin Badge Request.
- For how to check direct sponsored members and Q&A of Start-Up Campaign, please refer to Start UP Campaign Q&A – Direct Sponsored Checking.
- For Japanese version of Start-Up Campaign content, please refer to References.