Repeat purchase: JPY 750
The price does not include additional surcharges.
Additional surcharges (packing fee, handling fee, currency adjustment factor, etc.): JPY 6,000
Eliminates the need for multiple washings, gets down to the source of the build-up, and is gentle and refreshing.
Contains a moisturizing blend of fulvic acid (mineral), water soluble proteoglycan, and hydrolyzed Collocalia esculenta nest extract.
This mild cleanser reduces skin irritation while thoroughly removing build-up.
*Beauty creams are cosmetics, not medicines. Therefore, they cannot be used to explain the recovery of illness, prevention of illness, or improvement of symptoms, nor can they be used to explain medicinal effects or efficacy.
If an explanation should indicate effects or efficacy, even if the product is a cosmetic, it will be in violation of the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Law (the former Pharmaceutical Affairs Law). In addition, even if the effects or efficacy are not explained directly but rather implied, it will still be in violation of the law.
|Ingredients||Olive oil, PEG-20 glyceryl triisostearate, Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Tetraoleic acid sorbase-30, Squalane, Water-soluble proteoglycan, Fulvic acid, Hydrolyzed Collocalia esculenta nest extract, Tocopherol, Damask rose flower oil, Rosa canina fruit oil, Sunflower seed extract, Hibiscus flower extract, Mandarin orange peel extract, Citrulline, Water, BG, Propanediol|
Dispense an appropriate amount onto your hand and massage into your foundation or build-up.
When the makeup loosens and separates from the skin, rinse well with cool or lukewarm water.
If your hands or face are wet, lightly dry them before applying the product.
(If you find the sensation that remains after use uncomfortable, we recommend using the A. Materas body soap or bar soap.)
- ・Please look for any irregularities in your skin as you use this product. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- ・While using the product, if you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (bleaching), darkening, or other irregularities, or if any of these irregularities occur after exposure to direct sunlight, please discontinue use. If you continue to use cosmetics the symptoms may worsen. We therefore recommend consulting with a licensed dermatologist.
- ・If the product comes into direct contact with your eye, flush the eye immediately with cold or lukewarm water without rubbing.
- ・Avoid storing the product in extremely hot or cold conditions or in direct sunlight.
- ・Keep out of reach of small children.