Start-up Campaign 2020
Jan 03, 2020
Dear our valued Members,
In order to acknowledge the contribution and promote the business of our valued Members, we are pleased to announce the Start-Up Campaign will be extended by the end of 2020.
CAMPAIGN PERIOD: from January 1st 2020 to December 31st 2020
– Business members who registered from January 1st 2020 to December 31st 2020 can achieve rank special bonus promotion if meeting the campaign conditions.
Campaign conditions: for members who register within the CAMPAIGN PERIOD
(January 1st 2020 – December 31st 2020)
Along with this Start-Up Campaign 2020, the Start-Up Campaign 2019 is still valid. If you register before January 1st, 2020, you can still earn benefits by meeting the conditions within the deadline.
Conditions: for members who register before January 01st, 2020
- All conditions and benefits of Start-up Campaign 2019 remain valid after the launch of Start-up Campaign 2020. Members who register by December 31st 2019 are still eligible for 1.5 times of sponsor bonus until January 30th
- The Start-up Campaign 2020 does not include the benefit of 1.5-time higher sponsor bonus. All rank-related special bonuses can be earned when reaching ranks by the deadlines specified in the Campaign due date quick reference chart.
- In case a member fulfills campaign conditions in the registration month, he/she can receive campaign bonus. If member jumps over the ranks, he/she will receive combined campaign bonuses if meeting all the conditions required for each eligible rank.
- There is a time limit for each campaign incentive achievement condition, and it is necessary to meet the conditions within such time limit. For example, if a member reaches Silver or higher rank by the deadline, he/she can receive corresponding special bonus. If member does not fulfill the conditions within the prescribed deadline, he/she cannot gain any special bonus.
- Start-up campaign bonus is paid together with other types of bonus in the month after the month that campaign bonus accrues.
- Start-up campaign bonus is only achievable for members who get a new rank for the first time. Members getting a rank for the second time onwards (got the rank in the past but lost it and then reach such rank for the second time) are not targets of the Start-up campaign.
- For members who meet the Gold rank incentive condition, a travel incentive of USD1,800 will be awarded. An application has to be submitted in order to earn the bonus. Application procedure will be guided later. Members can make good use of this bonus amount to cover their own travel expense and accommodation. Please be noted that only those who attend the incentive tour is eligible for the travel bonus.
- Travel bonus may differ depending on the year of the trip. Specific detail will be informed later.
- Conditions for special pin badge: introducing 6 people or more, member can get 01 pin badge as present. Only 01 pin badge can be awarded to each member fulfilling the prescribed conditions, no matter how many people he/she introduces (even 12 people, 18 people, etc).
- Members who reach the total referrals of 6 people or more within the campaign period of Start-up Campaign 2019 and Start-up Campaign 2020 (January 1st 2019 – December 31st 2020) can receive special pin badge. After he/she is confirmed to reach the total referrals of 6 people or more, he/she can automatically receive the special pin badge.
- Members who reach the total referrals of 6 people or more before January 1st 2019 can receive special pin badge after submitting the Special pin badge application to NFR customer service via email: email@example.com. Please download the Special pin badge application from “Downloads” function on your Fastrack.
- If there is a violation of laws and membership regulations, bonuses will not be awarded even if the conditions are met. In addition, if an illegal situation is found after special bonus has been awarded, it will be deducted from the next time of bonus accruing.
- For the due date of each incentive achievement, please refer to the Campaign due date quick reference chart
- For achieving Special Pin Badge, please fulfill the Special Pin Badge Request.
- For Japanese version of Start-Up Campaign content, please refer to References.