Incentive campaign for Global Award Event and Global Convention 2020
Oct 01, 2019
Dear Valued Members,
We are pleased to announce the Global Award Event and Global Convention 2020 held in Tokyo, Japan on March 4th and 5th, 2019. Along with this Event, an Incentive Campaign is launched to honor our valued members who have had magnificent achievement.
Please refer to the content below for more details.
Campaign period: Plan A. January ～ December 2019
Plan B. October ～ November 2019
Campaign target: all NFR business members
Conditions: Within the campaign period, members who meet specified rank conditions could have a chance to achieve the highest incentive bonus of free travel for 2 persons.
Time: March 4th Recognition Award Event – March 5th Global Convention
Incentive value: USD 1,600/ person
Plan A. New achiever of Gold or higher
Members who register on or after January 1st, 2019 and achieve Gold rank or higher within January ～ December 2019 could earn the following support bonus:
Plan B. Rank Maintainer
- Members who registered before 2019 achieve the following conditions from October to November.
- Members who registered after January 1, 2019 have not met Plan A, but met the following conditions from October to November 2019.
Members who register on or after January 1, 2019:
- If a member achieves Gold in a month within January ～ December 2019, and is eligible for Start Up Campaign bonus, Start Up Campaign will be applied.
- If a member achieves Triple Gold or higher from January to September 2019, Plan A will be applied. The travel support bonus will be awarded, and the member will be invited to the 2020 Global Convention in Japan for free.
- If a member does not achieve Gold in any month from January to December 2019, Plan B will be applied. Support bonus will vary depending on the achievement rank and number of achievements from October to November 2019.
- Advance application to Convention is required. The application period lasts from December 20th, 2019 to January 10th, 2020. Please make sure to send application within this period in order to reserve the right to attend the Convention. Application method will be informed later.
- Attendance right is not transferable. In case of unavoidable, eligible members can transfer attendance right only to their immediate family members. Household registration copy is required as a proof, otherwise no eligibility transfer is allowed.
- Attendance to the Convention is required. If no attendance is confirmed, Incentive bonus has to be refunded or deducted from members’ monthly bonus.
- For members who win support bonus for more than one person (including rank achiever), the support bonus covers expenses for companion as well. In order to receive companion’s benefit, the companion must also attend the Convention.
- Half of the support bonus is paid before the Convention when all of the Campaign Conditions are confirmed to be valid. The other half is paid on March 25th, after members’ participation in the convention is confirmed.
- This support travel bonus must be declared as individual income in accordance with tax laws.
- Support bonus covers flight ticket, hotel and event tickets. Other miscellaneous expenses and all personal expenses should be self-handled by members.
- Plan A is applicable to those who are eligible for Incentive Campaign bonus of new Triple Gold or higher, and are awarded with overseas travel incentive. Member cannot earn the benefits of both Start-up Campaign and Incentive Campaign.
- If there is anything unclear about this campaign, please refer to the announcement of Thanks AI or contact Thanks AI’s Customer Service via email@example.com